- The fee will be paid by the 15th of every month online transfer or in bank by RTGS/
- After the due date a fine of Rs. 10 Per day will be charged.
- In case of non-payment of tuition-fee till the 10th of the next month, the name of the defaulter will be struck of from the rolls and a re-admission fee will be charged along with the clearance of other dues.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded on any grounds, whatsoever.
- The school does not take any responsibility of sending reminders to parents to pay the fee.
- The decision of the Principal in the matters related to admission, admission result, fines, promotions and detention etc. as per policies laid by the management shall be final.
- Parents should keep the fee receipts safely for the entire session and produce as and when required by the school.
- If parents wish to deposit the fee in one installment for the whole year, a concession of one month tuition fee will be given.
|Composite fees||UP to UKG||UP to III||UP to VIII||UP to IX,X||UP to XII|